Each month, we choose one thing that we can do that interrupts people’s lives with the love and grace of Jesus. We’re really excited to show extravagant love to others, because Jesus has given the same to us. Sometimes our ONE THING projects are simple acts of generosity, and other times they’re hands-on projects. In either case, our ONE THING projects show people Jesus in tangible ways!
Some previous ONE THING projects include:
- Throwing the students at Summit Academy 8-12 in Warren a surprise Thanksgiving Dinner, with all the fixings.
- A Christmas giving tree for kids at Summit Academy 8-12 in Warren.
- Collecting sweatpants for kids at McGuffey K-8 on “Sweatpants Sunday.”
- Delivering Valentine’s Day gifts to every retail employee in Champion on Valentine’s Day.
- Passing out sunglasses at a local event celebrating recovery from addiction. (Check out those sunglasses up there!)